Menstrual Health Education
$60 full price
$40 sliding scale discount with coupon code: SlidingScale
$5 minimum donation with coupon code: Donation
Do you feel like you have missing information? Wish you had someone to talk to about it? Have you been given information about birth control, PCOS, menopause, etc. but you have a feeling there is just way more to it? Do you want to learn how to balance your monthly cycle, and create painless and healthy periods, learn the connections between your menstrual health and your sexuality, and set yourself up for graceful pregnancy, menopause, and more?
Join us for a 3-hour digital retreat, to learn and discuss one of the most important and closeted topics.
We will start with a Kundalini Yoga class designed for women's health and releasing pre-menstrual / menstrual tension, then transition into a discussion with Madison Madden, Ayurvedic Doctor, who offers both information and a safe space to ask questions and spark discussion on the topic. You will learn how your reproductive health is responsible for much more than just your monthly bleeding and your ability to conceive a child - how it's connected to the health of your skin, your immune system, your digestion, your sexuality and your creativity! We will conclude with some recipes, and hands-on tips and tricks for creating healthy cycles.
This is a great event for mother-daughter pairs, male family members, and friends + family to help facilitate conversation and connection on the topic.
Items you should keep handy during the class:
- A yoga mat or blanket, and comfortable clothing.
- Paper & pen.
- Yourself, rested and ready to go!
- Jennifer Briere, of Rootdown Retreats. www.RootdownRetreats.com Organizer of wellness retreats & education, and teacher of Kundalini Yoga.
- Madison Madden, of Rootdown Retreats & Pacific Coast Ayurveda. www.PacificCoastAyurveda.com Doctor of Ayurveda, specializing in hands-on therapies and women’s health.
Partnering with us in this Program:
- Joe Rich "Gurubhai," of PC Yoga & Pacific Coast Ayurveda. Teacher of Kundalini Yoga & Applied Consciousness.
- Victor Briere, of Pacific Coast Ayurveda. Doctor of Ayurveda, specializing in pulse diagnostics, diet counseling, and the Vagus Nerve.
- Lisa Wieneke-Rich, of Redtail Media.
- Patrick Hentschel, of Pacific Coast Yoga & Haseya.Guru.
- Oceanne Deleurme, for production/editing.
- Members of the Institute for Tantric and Vedic Sciences.
Your Instructors for the Workshop
Reviews of this Course
I am grateful for the invitation to have join you all on this special retreat.
Whether you’re healing emotionally, going through life transitions, or simply wish to reconnect… this retreat did just that. My take away from this experience is consciousness. My state of mind was free from all my other mind activities (stress, daily tasks, moving, others…) taking my attention inward, breathing, observing and learning.
I've had the pleasure of taking a variety of classes from Pacific Coast Ayurveda & Rootdown Retreats. The combination of yoga, breathwork, and the deeper understanding of ayurveda with various disease processes has been delightful. I look forward to the classes as they are a highlight of my day. This has helped me both personally as well as professionally. I highly recommend if you are a client or a practitioner looking to deepen your knowledge of self.
Share the amazing things customers are saying about your business. Double click, or click Edit Text to make it yours.